Procedures & Cancellation Policies
All swim lesson cancellations must be made at least two days in advance if you have booked a lesson via email or in writing with your assigned instructor or with an Aim Above Swim School Administrator. If a cancellation is made the same day or less than 48 hour notice before the time of the swim lesson appointment time, a refund will not be given for that lesson. The full lesson fee applies as you have requested the instructor's time in their schedule. No refunds are given for no-shows or non-attendance. There will be no refunds or credits for same-day cancellations caused by events beyond Aim Above Swim School's control, including but not limited to lightning, earthquakes, and severe weather, bad traffic, etc.
For any packages pre-paid in advance, there will be a 10% administration fee and surcharge for any cancellation reason by the customer requesting any refund amount. This is non-negotiable. Lesson fees may change without prior notice.
- * Registration can be done by phone (416) 988-0042 or via email at the Aim Above Registration Page.
- * All lessons purchased or booked at Aim Above Swim School have a 1-year expiry since the date of purchase to redeem all swimming lessons
- * Lesson times must be proposed by your instructor of Aim Above Swim School Administrator with respect to which time works best based on your schedule of availability
- * If you decide to book a class after the 1 year expiry of the date of lesson package purchase - the lessons are no longer valid.
- * Gift certificates purchased for someone other than yourself must be requested via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Methods & Payment Policy
* Email money transfers to email@example.com are acceptable OR to your instructor directly depending on your assigned instructor.
* Cash, money order or cheques are acceptable. Please Email us to find out to whom the cheques are made payable.
* HST of 13% applies to all lesson fees.